Thursday, November 30, 2017

MY SECOND REPLY TO MR. BARICH


Nicholas Ni Kok Chin 387 Alexander Drive DIANELLA WA 6059 Ph: 08 92757440 Mobile: 0421642735 Email: nnchin2@gmail.com Mr. Dennis Barich Legal Officer Legal Practice Board of Western Australia Level 6, 111 St. Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000 Ph: 6211 3600 Email: GENERAL@LPBWA.COM PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTDIAL Dear Sir ENGAGING, OR REPRESENTING ENTITLEMENT TO ENGAGE, IN LEGAL PRACTICE WHEN NOT ENTITLED Thank you for your reply letter dated 29th November, 2017 to my response to your earlier letter dated 28th November, 2017. I would to respond to you as follows: 1. I agree to your paragraphs 1, 2 and 4. 2. As to your paragraphs 3 and 5, I have removed the image of myself with a wig and robe from this website: https://www.blogger.com/edit-profile.g?saved=true 3. As to your paragraph 3, I have also removed at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-n-chin-5278762a/. 4. As to your paragraph 6, I did the free work for our Builder Ian Jack to claim from the 389 Alexander Drive neighbour for half of the costs of the dividing fence which that neighbour benefits from the HIA Contract that was entered into between my wife Irene Yok Moy Lem and the Builder dated 23.6.2016. I was always overreaching with Builder Jack to the extent of having over-paid him the sum of $2,704.61 to get him to complete the outstanding building works as the Builder was breaching his terms of the HIA Contract. The matter came to a head when the Builder assaulted on 7.40 am on 3.11.2017 which triggers our complaint to the Building Commission Complaints Branch on 6.11.2017 in Complaint No. C153682. The matter is now with its Complaint Officer Ms. Nicole Sadler who can be contacted on 08 6251 1264. 5. As to your paragraphs 7 and 8, I wish to state that the reason I was stating that it was pro-bono work that still needs compensation was to coax the Builder to connect the antennae tv points which he had installed and were not working on the ground that if you sold me a product it must be suitable for the purpose. He readily obliged to do it on the basis of the coaxed tit-for-tat, where no money ever changed hands for this purpose as he had a duty and obligation to fulfil his terms of the contract. It so transpired that the Builder had been paid the full price of HIA Contract plus the overreaching amount of $2,704.61 caused by his tricks for payment of each stage of the works leaving the last stage of the work incomplete under circumstances that there is no more money for the Builder to continue working on the project. 6. In the premises, the reason for Ian Robert Jack the Builder to assault me was to intimidate and to stop me from lodging the Housing Commission Complaint which resulted from the City of Stirling Building Compliance Officer Ms. Claire Johnson issued four orders dated 27.9.2017 for the Builders’s construction work that was not done efficiently: namely using improper insulation materials, not constructing the New Addition in accordance with the Engineers’ Plans and not applying for change of Change of Engineering Plans and doing unauthorized works and not completing the project. 7. Besides, Ian Jack was always using his misconceived idea that I could be intimidated to refrain from complaining to the Building Commission by himself holding to the argument that I was paid for any legal work done in exchange for making the three antennae points which he had installed to work. It on this basis that he had assaulted me and this forms the basis of my police report at the Morley Police Station on 10.11.2017 with PC Bullen in Police Report No. 10112017130014921 and Violence Restraining Order No. MC/CIV/MIDRO/1005/2017. 8. I believe that Builder Ian Jack must have contrived this advertisement at http://www.lawyersfirms.com.au/lawyer/18726/nicholas-n-chin-barrister-and-solicitorI for which I am conducting a Practical Legal Training Course with such finesse as to how to get to 387 Alexander Drive, Dianella when I never have this course available at all and of which I was never aware of. I have therefore contacted Police WA who has referred me to report to ACORN. Yours faithfully NICHOLAS N CHIN

No comments:

Post a Comment